my PRE school experience from my mom's point of view (birth to preschool):
Before I was born my mom had an auto immune disease where some parts of her body attack other parts and she had to take meds for delievery. When I was born I wasn't breathing correctly and took me away. At six months my mom knew that I had a personality of my own, and very stong willed. I didn't like to sleep and was not an easy baby. Compared to my older brother I was more apt to have temper tantrums. One time we were at Taco Bell and had to leave beacuse I had one. In preschool I lied told people that I went to vacation to Antartica and the teachers called my mom. After this, my mom read up on what parents should do when thier children lie. I always drank and ate things wasn't supposed to. During the days I played at YMCA when I was 4 and 5 years old becuase she worked there. I played well with other children and I loved the outdoors and nature, also collecting things like snails. I also played dolls and liked to dress up. I would bother my brother and all of his friends, but we still got along really well.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok...remind me not to trust you, especially when you talk about places you've been!
Post a Comment