Monday, September 8, 2008
Meeeee
I'm Leah Palmer, I'm a senior at Webster Thomas. My birthday in August 28th, 1991. I play lacrosse for Webster Thomas and Finger Lakes Lightning. In college I want to study Psychology and then minor in Educational Counseling. Also, I'm hoping to play lacrosse in college, but am still deciding where. I love music, especially rock and alternative. Eating is probably my favorite things to do. My favorite foods are, chili, mac n cheese, shrimp, and calzones. I love hanging out with friends, that's usually what I do in my spare time. My favorite t.v show is definitely The Office, I also like One Tree Hill. I like scary and comedy movies. Writing comes easier to me than most things so i enjoy that. I work at Dunkin' Donuts on Holt Rd. and at the Webster Golf Course. I have one brother who is 20. His name is Matt, he goes to Niagara University and majors in hotel management. I have two parents, and their still together. I have a dog and two cats. I can't think of anything else that's pretty much my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow you sound like someone i'd really like to get to know..
I love The Office too. Did you see the season premiere? Dwight used to be in a show called Six Feet Under. Ever seen it?
Post a Comment