
This is a picture of my lacrosse team. The sport of lacrosse has influenced me in huge ways, but my team has also had a huge influence on me. As a group, I would definitely say that my team and I are all influenced by social facilitation, deindividuation, group polarization, and also groupthink. I think deindividuation is very common on our team also, beacuse when our Coach isn't around one of us are more apt to mess around or have fun. On our team, social influence and social facilitation are common beacsue we all push each other to make one another better. Which is usually constructive critisim. Social loafing doesn't exist amoung our team, and this is how we are so successful. When I was reading through the new chapter on influence almost every situation and definition reminded me of lacrosse and my team.

5 comments:
I think you mean that your team is successful because there is NO social loafing! If social loafing applied to your team....your team would not be as successful.
Hahah my bad, that's exactly what I meant... ahahah
Can you upload the picture to flickr and add it to the Webster AP Psychology Group?
Yeah, I joined the group too, so I don't know why it's not working I'll try checking the privacy
Post a Comment